Sunday, March 28, 2010

Wise Guy In A Warped World

Ladies and Gentlemen, presenting the new improved title of your very own blog previously popular* as 'The Teenager's Perspective Of The World'.

(*Some may argue that the fact that this blog is popular is questionable, so let me tell them this - That issue is not open for debate!)

Yeah, thank you to all those who are congratulating me on the really great name I came up with .Those who aren't, complaints are not welcome! 'Cause I am in a very good mood right now, ecstatic is more like it. Why? You're asking me why! Go ask the parents of a new born why they are so excited about their child's name and the ceremony involved.

What the name exactly means is something I will leave up to you to deduce. You could always share with me what your peanut sized brains came up with.

On a more serious note, I would like to end this post by thanking Nalini Hebbar, Saras, Parth Dave for all their suggestions on what I could name my blog. Though I realize what all you must be thinking;

What a brat! Does not even consider my suggestion and is shameless enough to acknowledge the fact in public. What a waste of time and grey matter.

But believe me if it wasn't for those beautiful suggestions of yours I could not have come up with this one.

2 comments:

Nalini Hebbar said...

Wrapped it up well have you
Oh Wise Guy of the Warped World?
Rap not on what we think
but unwrap sweet words of wisdom,
write like you have never written
spread that wisdom to world warped!

Er. said...

@Nailini
Apt. Perfect! :)