Thursday, February 14, 2008

Of Roses And Cupids

Well, I know I’m a bit late, blogging about Valentine’s Day when the day is about to end…but this year I decided to watch out for all those interesting things you get to see(Ahem!!!), hear and read…But since I tried to refrain myself from the ‘seeing’ part and you never get to ‘hear’ anything useful, especially on Valentine’s Day (of course, excluding the mushy poetry and campus rumours of whats-his-name proposing to whats-her-name!) I will present to you with all the things I got to read. The morning was rich, with all the newspapers carrying pictures of cupids and lots and lots of red heart. There was also this interesting article about a research which has brought to light that teenage boys and girls who’re in love tend to overlook other good-looking guys/gals… finally, we have scientific proof to support the popular expression “Love is blind”.
Then there was also this SMS which I received from one of my friends which I feel should be chronicled here –

‘I Love U’
Send this msg to 10 girls n win free
trip to nearest police station in luxury
jeep, Rehna, Khana, body massage
free. Hurry up offer closes 14 feb.

Then there was this other message which I received from the service provider which ran as follows –

Do you have a doubt on ur
Girlfriend/boyfriend.
Do you think that he/she is cheating
On u.
Then please sms DOUBT to ----

Wow, I mean what an occasion to expose your girlfriend or boyfriend, kind of like breaking your own heart with your own hands!!!
Anyways, all-in-all it was an interesting day…Adios, Goodnight and…..
Happy Valentine’s Day

1 comment:

ARJuna said...

@phoenix
Thank you, I'll take that as a compliment!!!